- Goji Stuffed Pears -
These warm goji stuffed pears make a perfect winter dessert. They’re light enough to have after dinner, yet filling enough to snack on.
The pear develops its sweetness in the oven and silken tofu adds protein and creaminess.
Goji Stuffed Pears Recipe
- 2 pears
- 150g silken tofu
- 2 tbsp dried goji berries
- 5 tbsp date syrup
- 50g pecans, roasted
- Preheat the oven on 200°C.
- Slice the pears lengthwise and take out the core. Place the pears in a baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until they’re golden.
- For the stuffing: blend the silken tofu with the goji berries and silken tofu until smooth.
- Meanwhile toast your nuts in a warm pan if you only have raw nuts. Make sure they don’t burn.
- Fill each pear half with the mixture, and serve warm with some sprinkles of pecans and extra berries… So delicious!